Fish Tape, Plated Carbon Steel, Cable Snake, 120' x 1/8''
- Manufacturer: Gardner Bender Inc
- Model Number: FTS100B
Fish tape ball helps guide through tricky bends and is desiged to pull up to 500 lbs. Use to pull wire thru conduit or framing to install electrical boxes, outlets, lighting fixtures, doorbells, datacom and security systems.
• A innovative hand trigger assembly provides constant tension during retrieval of tape to wind tightly as it automatically wipes off excess lubricant
• Tape is wound directly into housing, no need to "snap" retaining tapes
• Fish tape ball is designed for easier maneuvering in potentially trick bends
• Four viewing ports on reel tell at a glance how much tape remains
• Tape dimension is 1/8 Inch Wide, 75 Foot Long, and .0625 Inch Thick
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.