Wanted: physically fit individuals to load, deliver & install Event & Party rental equipment. Heavy lifting involved. Experience a plus but will train the right candidates. Individuals must be willing to work flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
Position: Party & Event Delivery Crew
Full time positions available. Nature of Work: Responsible for timely installation, safe use of tents and related equipment. Will help customers and delivery personnel load and unload vehicles. The work is typically very physical and demanding - strength and stamina are required. Will also help maintain inventory. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe loading and unloading of company trucks and customer vehicles
- Driving large box trucks
- Follow company procedures for installing tents and instructing crew on site
- Maintain equipment to the standards of the company.
- Prep equipment, if necessary, prior to loading
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. on a regular basis. Lifting dishes, equipment, and tents
- Having good communication skills with customers and fellow employees
- Speak and write in English
- Must have a Clean DMV record
- Are able to work all weekends, early mornings, late hours and holidays when needed
- Able to work outdoors regardless of weather conditions
- Must have a professional, clean appearance.
Applicant should be self motivated, have a willingness to learn and a strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: Driver's License
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.